Republican nominee for Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District “Big Dan” Rodimer earned the endorsement the largest law enforcement Alliance in the State of Nevada, the Public Safety Alliance of Nevada (PSAN). The endorsements were announced this morning by PSAN representative & Las Vegas Police Protective Association President Steve Grammas.
“I am honored and humbled to earn the support of the brave men and women of law enforcement, who selflessly and courageously serve to protect our neighborhoods, schools, parks and communities,” Rodimer stated. “There is not a single endorsement I could earn that I am more proud of than this one, especially during these very difficult and trying times for our police and their families. Like most Nevadans, I have been shocked and appalled by the ‘defund the police’ movement that has swept our state and our nation. Not on my watch. I will always support our cops, their families, and their departments – not just with my words, but with the funding they need to protect and serve our communities. Unlike my opponent in this race, I won’t sit silently by while radical activists and passive politicians fail to stand up to threats against our men and women in uniform. As our next Congressman, I will always fight for our men and women in uniform, and I will always cherish and applaud the sacrifices of their families.”
The Public Safety Alliance of Nevada represents nearly 100 law enforcement organization and nearly 10,000 sworn officers throughout Nevada. PSAN participating organizations are part of the National Association of Police Organizations, which represents over 240,000 members nationwide.
“The Las Vegas Police Protective Association and the Public Safety Alliance are proud to endorse Dan Rodimer for Nevada’s 3rd congressional district,” stated Steve Grammas. “Law enforcement, today, needs a voice in Washington DC. After supporting President Donald Trump with his re-election campaign, we know that electing Dan Rodimer will give the men and women who hold the line between good and evil another voice to combat the people attacking our profession and hurting our citizens and economy. We need people like Big Dan to lead our country back into recognizing and appreciating the hard work and dedication that police professionals do 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Vote Dan Rodimer for Congressional District 3. Our country depends on it!”
- Public Safety Alliance of Nevada Participants
- Carson City Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- Carson City Sheriffs’ Supervisor Association
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Protective Association
- Las Vegas Peace Officers Association
- Las Vegas Peace Officer Supervisor Association
- Las Vegas Police Managers & Supervisors Association
- Las Vegas Police Protective Association
- Nevada Police Union
- North Las Vegas Police Officers Association
- North Las Vegas Police Supervisors Association
- Peace Officer Research Association of Nevada
- Police Officer’s Association of Clark County School District
- Reno Police Protective Association
- Sparks Police Protective Association
- Washoe County School Police Association
- Washoe County Sheriff Deputies Association
- Washoe County Sheriff’s Supervisory Deputies Association
“Big Dan” Rodimer is a former WWE professional wrestler, a current small businessman in Las Vegas, as well as a husband, and a father of five with a sixth on the way. Rodimer won the Republican Primary this past June by a commanding 23 points, after being down early in the race, earning him the label “the Comeback Kid” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. He has been named as a nationwide top tier “Young Gun” candidate by the National Republican Congressional Committee, in one of the most competitive congressional districts in the country.